Testing Services robust testing services that optimize quality for application
Nartal Systems Services
Nartal offers robust testing services that optimize quality for application development, and maintenance projects with in the most cost-effective means possible. From requirements gathering to analyzing defects, reporting, regression and Closure, we work with clients to develop and execute effective, efficient QA programs.
Our services can augment internal test teams, integrate directly with application development teams or combine with our application management services to provide end-to-end support for production applications.
Nartal Test Services
- Test code - Test-Driven Development (TDD), Code coverage, API testing
- Test functionality - Unit testing, Functional testing
- Test UI - Usability testing, UI audit, Web services testing
- Test how all pieces work together - Integration testing
- Test requirements – User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Test performance - Load testing , Stress testing
- Test for finding defects- Regression testing
- Test security - Penetration testing, Security threat testing, Risk analysis
- Test automation - Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP
We bring key differentiators to product development for Independent Software Vendors:
- Excellent hiring and employee retention methods to assemble for you the best architects and engineers
- World-class product-specific developer training material that is created in-house for each ISV client
- Flexible onsite + offshore product development teams that maximize client ROI
Ever since Nartal’s emergence as an IT service provider, we have been pushing the envelope of our capabilities, while never losing focus and quality. The landscape of our services has thus acquired a truly multifaceted aspect and accommodates both providing overarching custom solutions and offering assistance in a particular software life cycle issue.
We make sure to handle every project we take up with due regard to any potential technology-related undercurrents, as well as the real-life needs of the target audience, thus minimizing risks and reducing production and maintenance costs.